For every new account that switches to paperless billing, $5.00 will be donated. Full details below!
Ready to create a My.FestivalHydro.com account and sign up for paperless billing?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What information do I need to get started with paperless billing?
To get started with paperless billing you will need to set up an account at my.festivalhydro.com using:
- A valid e-mail address;
- Your Festival Hydro account number (found on the top-right corner of your bill);
- Postal code of the service address; and,
- Your electricity/water meter number (found on your bill).
If you need assistance locating your account or meter number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-271-4700 (toll-free 1-866-444-9370).
2. After signup, how long before my account and billing information is available in the customer portal?
Once you complete signup and have verified your email address your account information will be available immediately!
3. If I have multiple accounts, do I need to add e-billing to each account or will adding it to one change them all to paperless billing?
Yes, you will need to mark each account you wish to receive paperless bills for within the portal. This can be done by navigating to the My Bills section of the portal and then clicking on the paperless billing + to the right-hand side.
Need more help adding paperless to your account? Check out our walk-through!
4. Will I still receive a paper copy of my bill in the mail?
Once you have added paperless billing to your account you should no longer be in receipt of a paper copy. If you do happen to receive a paper copy after making the change to paperless billing, please contact email@example.com or call 519-271-4700 (toll-free 1-866-444-9370) so we can ensure that this is resolved going forward.
5. How can I cancel my enrollment in paperless billing?
If after activating paperless billing, you decide that you would prefer to move back to standard paper billing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-271-4700 (toll-free 1-866-444-9370) to request that paperless billing be removed from your account.
6. Can I access my account from any computer or device?
Avoid using public computers, if possible, when enrolling or modifying your personal or banking information. You may put your information at risk when you use a public computer for personal business.
7. Can I add both pre-authorized payments and paperless billing to my account?
You can definitely add both paperless billing and pre-authorized payments to your account for maximum efficiency and to ensure that you never miss a bill! Pre-authorized payments can be added using our.
8. What if I forget my login information for my customer portal account?
Under the MyFestivalHydro tab on the Festival Hydro homepage you will need to select the "Forgot Password" link. Simply enter the email address or customer number that you use to login. A new password will subsequently be emailed to you. If at any time you wish to speak with one of our customer service representatives, please call (519) 271-4700 or Toll free: 1 (866) 444-9370 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or email details about your login issue to email@example.com.
9. How do I know when a new bill has been added to my account?
Each time a new bill is added to your account you will receive an email at the address you provided when creating your my.festivalhydro.com account. To ensure you receive our communications please verify that the email you have provided is active and checked regularly.
10. Can I download electronic copies of my bill?
Yes, you can download an electronic copy of your bills once you log in to the portal. The past 24-months are available for download. If you require a bill that is farther back than is available on our website, please call our office at (519) 271-4700 or Toll free: 1 (866) 444-4370 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. How many past bills are available for access through my account?
Within the customer portal the past 24-months of bills are available for download. If you require a bill that is farther back than what is available in the portal, please call our office at (519) 271-4700 or Toll free: 1 (866) 444-4370 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or email your request to email@example.com and we will be more than happy to get you the information that you need!
Sign Up for the MyFestivalHydro Portal Today!
Monitor your usage, access historical billing and add paperless billing to your account!